Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Don't touch that dial

I cannot fathom the amount of my childhood that I whiled away in front of a television. I got to thinking about it after discussing old tv shows with co-workers yesterday. Being mostly in the same age cohort, we all grew up with the same 80s milktoast programming. Girls swooned over Alex of Family Ties or Chachi from Joanie Loves Chachi. Guys liked action shows such as The A-Team or The Fall Guy. No one mentioned educational shows unless MacGyver counts as an educational show.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gwinnett County Public Librarian said...

You don't realize how many shows you have seen until you start talking about them with others. We only watch shows about an hour each day, yet I have seen most of the shows from my generation. Of course there weren't as many back in the ole black & white TV days.

Thursday, August 18, 2005 4:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home