Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Food allergies for thought

I am not one to adopt causes and then try and convince others to hop on my band wagon. I especially despise these ax-grinding awareness ribbons that are still littering people's bumpers. For the most part, I prefer to stay unaware. That having been said, I just came across and left a comment in response to a blog post dealing with food allergies, something my family deals with, and thought I'd share. I won't preach. This blogger says it better than I could. Just click if you care. If not, I'll be back to my regularly scheduled banter shortly.

http://www.gnmparents.com/food-allergies-are-serious-business/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm clicking!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 3:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted this link on another board. Maybe it will go viral!

I know someone who is allergic to yellow #5. There is almost no food (barring organics) that doesn't have that chemical crap in it.

I keep Meryl in mind every time we try a new food with Clara. Even some of the little people food we've found has almonds in it. Scary stuff.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007 12:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never had food allergies but I've got the airborne kind. And it really bothers me (and scares me) that they're getting worse. I don't know if I'm just getting older or the allergens are getting harder for everyone to fight off. Scary stuff.

Friday, December 07, 2007 2:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home