Saturday, May 03, 2008

101 interesting things about me

Occasionally when bloggers find themselves with little to write on, they post a list of things about them a reader might be interested to know. Here is mine:

1. I hate making lists.
2. That is all.

On a more uplifting note, here's a copy of a movie review for the film Evening that I just submitted to Netflix:
How such a stellar cast can come together and produce such insipid drivel as this is beyond me. The entire film takes place across two time periods and a dreamscape, all three of which are poorly transitioned from one to another. Something tells me this movie plays in one of the circles of Dante's Inferno. Just poor.

7 Comments:

Blogger e said...

harsh but fair. I hated that film.

Sunday, May 04, 2008 9:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK guys,looks like kevin needs help here.Do we know 101 things about Kevin? I'll start: 1-He hates making lists. 2-he used to be asmoker.3-he hates button-fly jeans. 4-He doesn't wear underwear. 5He once chatted with a priest in a confessional.6-He once drove a cop car. Yeh,I cheated.Think you can do better?

Monday, May 05, 2008 12:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I could do better, but he might kill me for it.

Monday, May 05, 2008 9:17:00 AM  
Blogger Shelley Jaffe said...

Dear, dear Kevin-the-Terse. I and my many, many words bow down before you.

Man of mystery. Cool.

Monday, May 05, 2008 2:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you mean that making lists is all you hate?

Monday, May 05, 2008 2:59:00 PM  
Blogger KT said...

OUCH!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 2:40:00 PM  
Blogger Aunt Becky said...

Bwahahahaha.

You amuse me. I'm adding you as a link on my blogroll.

I can always use more laughs, right?

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 3:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home