Friday, July 11, 2008

cocktailswithkevin is closing its doors . . . kinda

Well, not exactly.

Basically I've just come to the conclusion that forking out $80 a year to have my own domain name just ain't worth it when I only use the site for blogging, which frankly I could do for the everyday-low-price of free. For that reason, beginning Friday, July 18, 2008 the blog will be coming to you live from www.cocktailswithkevin.blogspot.com

Mark your calendars, wake the kids, and phone the neighbors. The next rendition of the blog promises to be new and exciting and fun for the whole family. Until then, I'm gonna cash out my bar tab for this domain.

I look forward to seeing y'all on the flip side.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm...am I way behind the times?

Friday, July 11, 2008 8:06:00 PM  
Blogger Reed said...

I called my neighbors but they asked "who the fark is Kevin?" and hung up. One guy actually was worried about how this may affect his cable reception, but when he realized he had Comcast he curled into a fetal position and began crying uncontrollably ... I couldn't help but kick him repeatedly for not knowing Kevin and for using Comcast ... OK, mainly for using Comcast.

Saturday, July 12, 2008 4:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

somebody's behind the times.it's like the sign down the street that says new school to open fall of 2007 but they must be holding class in a pasture. good catch karen.

Monday, July 14, 2008 1:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...or like the playground of death.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 1:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Change one little number and some replies make no sense at all. Couldn't stand imperfection,Kevin?

Friday, July 18, 2008 6:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank god I stopped by the site or I'd miss all of the nonsense!

Monday, July 21, 2008 3:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home